Thursday, January 8, 2009

Girls You Wish You Knew: Bionca

This lovely young lady is one of i.V.'s head models and you obviously can see why. Despite her striking good looks, she extra cool. A true catch if I do say so myself. Enough of me talking, peep the interview below.


Randall
So people say that you look like Keri Hilson at times... how do you feel about that?

Bionca
NO I DO NOT lol she is pretty and all... but I don’t think I look like her... I don’t see it! I LOOK LIKE BIONCA CHRISTA KILGORE!

Randall
Whoa the whole government though. Lol. That serious?

Bionca
Lol yeah pretty serious!

Randall
Lol well I’m not going to hold you up... yall could be related... you look more like a mouse or a squirrel to me though

Bionca
Oh lawd! Lol enough!

Randall
Lol but the cute cartoon kind... not the kind you’d get exterminated

Bionca
Ok well that’s good to know!

Randall
Do u watch cartoons?

Bionca
Not really. I haven’t really had the time recently.

Randall
Aww man. So what makes you like Hello Kitty so much?

Bionca
She is just soooo cute! I have hello kitty everything!!!!!!!!!! And pink is one of my favorite colors and she a bad bitch so she always rockin pink!

Randall
Lol would you ever buy that hello kitty robot?

Bionca
What robot??? Heck yeah. What does it do?!

Randall
Talk to you, sing, and some other stuff... it’s about to size of a small trash can or somethin
Some people use it to babysit their kids

Bionca
hahaha ma kinda ish! Idc I would buy hello kitty anything. I have on a hk Band-Aid right now cuz I got a boo boo on my thumb today =(

Randall
Y do you beat yourself up?

Bionca
I didn’t!!!! Step dad had me movin couches!

Randall
You're strong like that?

Bionca
Heck yeah!

Randall
Lol... well, enough of the pain conversations... let’s get into the stuff that people are going to take notes on... when guys approach you, how do you decipher (big word yay) between who and who not to give the time of day to?

Bionca
Yeah that was a HUGE word... good question... it depends on the way they approach me... and when and who is around. Some guys like to show off in front of their friends. So just to get them back you gotta play them to the left nah mean? Lol

Randall
Lol I kno a couple of those
I’m sure you have some agents lurkin in your circle too

Bionca
Yes of course! I hate a show off!
Agents?

Randall
Those guys who disguise themselves as the "friend" with secret intentions of gettin at you whenever you lower your guard

Bionca
HAHAHA yeah I got those but I know how to peep them out!

Randall
Lol u ever played the agent role?

Bionca
Nah never that... seriously.

Randall
Lol I guess you wouldn’t need to if people are trynna get you with the agent approach
So what type of guys are you usually drawn to?

Bionca
I don’t really have a type. Just be yourself. I like pretty smiles and good smells lol and when they know how to dress is good... respectful also... is that a type? Lol

Randall
Lol it'll work... you have a favorite smell that you like on a guy or is it "not nasty"

Bionca
Hmmm I love joop and mambo and this other stuff I can’t think of the name right now but it smells GR8! Lol

Randall
Lol. That’s wassup... if you had to dress a guy... what would you put on him?

Bionca
Funny you ask... I go shopping for myself and end up buying somethin for "him" just cuz I like it! Probably something from Express.

Randall
"Him" should be happy... that takes out the guess work on what to wear

Bionca
Indeed and "he" usually is. =)
Whoever "he" may be!

Randall
Lol right... well, before "he" becomes "him" where would be the ideal place for "the guy" to approach you?

Bionca
Psh. idk. People tell me I’m not an approachable... idk why.

Randall
So you think you’re approachable?

Bionca
Yeah. I’m not very mean. Just don’t catch me off guard!

Randall
Lol what do you consider off guard... like poppin out between clothes racks at the mall?


Bionca
Hell yeah. Or runnin up to me on campus while I’m focused on getting to class on time!

Randall
Lol... well to close out I’m gonna give you the freedom to address something that u want to say that we didn’t cover. g'head.

Bionca
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Randall
You can do it... I believe in you

Bionca
Ok I’m thinking lol hmmmmmmmmm
Ummmmmm
Oh!
WHY IS IT THAT "BOYS" NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE UNTIL IT’S GONE?!?!? Or WHY DO PEOPLE SMACK WHEN THEY EAT?!?!? That’s the nastiest thing ever and I just wanna throw up!!!!!!!

Randall
LOL wow... 100 points for shock value

Bionca lol

Randall
That was a dope and informative interview

Bionca
Yeah thanx to you and your random questions!
But u didn’t answer my question!

Randall
Oh, I was supposed to answer that?

Bionca
Nah you don’t have to!

Randall
I will

Bionca
Just so you know what's on my mind lol

Randall
Well, here's Dr. JP's Theory of Boy with Girl Effery...

Bionca
Lol oh my.

Randall
Honestly, I believe its ignorance to the situation they're in... They look at what they don’t have rather than what they do... Then, they mess whatever that’s good up to feed their curiosity of whatever it is... then, once they've done that... they realize that they effed up what was better in the first place.
And as far as people smacking... idk cuz I hate it too

Bionca
Then... they call you heartless when you're fed up!
And people that smack! Deserve to eat outside!
Randall
They call it heartless, I call it wise

Bionca
Indeed

1 comment:

  1. cool interview by the well/outspoken Bionca. I'm feeling the clothes; Freshness, but very abstract, yet simple...totally diggin it. Post more pics of the male shirts/hoodies, etc. I'm a fan, and moreso a potential customer. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete