Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Girls You Wish You Knew: Kiera

Well, here's a new installment to the JPof IV blogs.. u get the picture.. lets get it

This is Kiera from Flint, MI. You might be able to catch her there or at Wayne State.. Don't let the addiction to Hello Kitty fool you... be careful she's kinda fiesty... and She has a very deep distaste for stupidity. :P

JP
If u could leave tomorrow and go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Kiera
Barbados =)

JP
I feel that. what would you do there?

Kiera
relaxing, enjoying life, exploring and meeting new people

JP
that’s dope. would u take anybody with you?

Kiera
yea

JP
lol who

Kiera
my best friend

JP
fasho. on a regular day... would u rather shop, party, or read a book?

Kiera
shop!

JP
lol alotta emphasis on that

Kiera
lol

JP
when was the last time u laughed until u couldn’t breathe

Kiera
right now! lmfao

JP
lol what happened

Kiera
I was laughin at my friend about house party 2... that guy that always be doing it busted out w/ a gun and was trynna shoot the kids lmfao he did it in house party 1 and just did it again hahaha

JP
lol that was one of my favorite parts

Kiera
LOL

JP
what cd is in your car right now?

Kiera
Beyonce-Sasha Fierce!

JP
I take it that you like that cd

Kiera
yes

JP
favorite song on it?
Kiera
dang do I have to choose?

JP
lol yup =D

Kiera
man I can’t lol. I love them all

JP
lol alright I’ll let u slide on that one

Kiera
ok ill say disappear since I’m listenin to it now

JP
lol nvm

Kiera
k

JP
if u could meet a famous celebrity right now... who would it be?

Kiera
Tyra Banks

JP
yeah, I wouldn’t mind meeting her too. would u act star struck or would u be all extra chill
Kiera
chill

JP
that’s wassup. I think she’d be foolin though

Kiera
lol why?

JP
cuz she’s always real animated like when she was crawlin on the floor with Ciara

Kiera
lol right

JP
so if u could have ANY career in the world and make money at it. what would you do?

Kiera
Hmmm
if I can just take pics...model

JP
that’s tight... u kno i'm goin into photography after christmas (gettin a good camera)... we gone take some pics?

Kiera
yesssssssss

JP
that’s wassup

No comments:

Post a Comment